In this article, we will guide you on Roku PowerPoint Viewer and how to view presentations on Roku.
The goal of PowerPoint is to convey information in an easy-to-understand style. The use of photos, graphics, animations, and other visual elements will appeal to the PowerPoint user, allowing the concepts to be understood grasped. Almost every PowerPoint user is familiar with how to insert photos into a presentation.
Features of PowerPoint
- Quick and simple: the fundamental elements are simple to learn and can make you appear organised even if you aren’t.
- Simple bullet points: It can be used to simplify difficult messages. Bullet points are a solid foundation for a presentation since they remind the speaker of the major points and the message’s organisation.
- Easy to develop a bright, appealing design: even if you don’t know much about basic graphic design concepts, you can make something aesthetically appealing utilising the standard templates and themes.
- It is easier to edit as compared to other visual aids such as charts, posters, or items.
- Rearrange your presentation with ease, either by dragging and dropping or by using the drag and drop feature.
How to Use Roku PowerPoint Viewer
As there is no such app available on Roku to view PowerPoint directly. So, we have to mirror the screen from a smartphone or a PC to view our presentations.
Enable Screen Mirroring on Roku
Press the home button and go to the settings.
Select “System” in the settings.
Select screen mirroring and select screen mirroring mode.
Check always allow screen mirroring on Roku.
View PowerPoint Presentations on Roku using Android
Android phone and Roku must be connected to the same network.
On your android, go to Settings then Connection and Sharing, and then click Cast.
Now select your Roku device from the available devices list and allow the device to mirror the screen.
Now launch the PowerPoint Presentation on your Android phone and make a call. A powerPoint presentation will appear on your Roku TV screen.
View PowerPoint Presentations on Roku using a PC
Windows and Roku devices must be connected to the same network.
On your Windows PC or device, open the PowerPoint presentation.
Now press Windows + P keys together and click Connect to a wireless display option.
Select Roku from the list of available devices and your screen will be cast to your Roku TV screen.
Now the same presentation will appear on your Roku.
Check Also: How To Get The Peleton App On Roku?
Roku has a Roku media player that plays videos, images etc. In PowerPoint, you can save your presentation as MP4(video format). And you can simply play your presentation as a video on your Roku.
We hope this article helped you view PowerPoint presentations on Roku. To enjoy viewing PowerPoint presentations, you have to mirror the device using your Android, iPhone, or PC/Laptop. Still, if you have any confusion or any queries regarding mirroring devices, view PowerPoint presentations on Roku, feel free to ask in the comment section. We are here to help you and guide you to find solutions to your problems. You can also tell if you found this article helpful in viewing PowerPoint presentations on your Roku device by writing to us in the comment section. We will appreciate your responses.